Carefree integration in the cloud!
On March 14, iCore officially releases a brand new cloud integration platform. Suited for modern companies, the cloud-based integration platform connects ERP, supply chains and third-party systems without the need for on-premise data centers.
Tell us Håkan Holm, CTO at iCore, why have you developed iCore Cloud Services?
– It’s something we’ve thought about for a long time, and now was the right time, we are all very excited. We are proud to offer our customers a cloud-based integration solution which works flawlessly with different systems and versions. We view the integration platform as a layer, coated on top of the client’s systems, where they are free to make upgrades, replace or add systems without interfering with the rest of the connected systems.
What are the benefits of cloud-based integration?
– It’s carefree. You don’t have to have manage your own data centers to handle your integrations. We also offer our expertise and many years of experience in the integration field, which means you don’t need to have a big IT department for everything to be implemented. You get a service which we take care of and upgrade, and you can focus on your core business.
Is it as secure as an on-premise solution?
– Of course! We have many years of experience and know-how, combined with Microsoft’s secure Azure platform adapted for modern company’s needs.
Will cloud integration replace on-premise solutions?
– No, it’s more of a complement than a replacement. But the cloud services offer a new level of freedom and flexibility, and customers can rely on the fact that iCore handles all their hardware and integration needs.
Is this the future of system integration?
– The on-premise solution will remain, but we believe more and more companies will see the benefit of working in the cloud. We will of course continue to develop both platforms and believe that a mix of the two can be of great use for companies.