Learn to design and implement integration solutions based on iCore's integration methodology and the tools in the iCore Integration Suite (iCIS).
Scope of the course
3+1 day (three days "on site" training + one day at home). On the last day, you will complete a certification assignment with online support from your teacher.
You start with a basic integration scenario and implement it in iCIS. Through a series of exercises, you will learn how to modify the solution as the scope expands and business needs change.
The course includes:
- An introduction to iCore Integration Suite, iCore Administrator and our integration methodology. Learn more about the technical architecture of iCore
- Process Server - the "engine" that drives it all.
- A review of basic concepts in iCIS, such as component definitions and configurations, events and nodes.
- Hands-on exercises – design and implement an integration solution with adapter flows, scripts and ESB routing. Learn how to use the powerful tracking features of iCIS, and how to use packaged functionality to save development time. Learn how to consume a web service and use our standardized template for file communication (Generic File Communication).
The course includes a course compendium for in-depth studies.
Who is the course intended for?
The course is recommended for:
- Administrators and operational staff
- Systems Analyst
- IT architects
The fee for Integration Designer is SEK 24,000 per participant. Coffee and lunches are included.
Do you have questions?
Contact our training coordinator Annika Jörs.
Course opportunities, autumn 2023
|Göteborg||37||2023-09-11 -> 2023-09-14|
|Stockholm||45||2023-11-06 -> 2023-11-09|
|London||49||2023-12-04 -> 2023-12-06|