We are business integration experts
For more than 20 years we have been on a mission to help companies deal with an ever increasing amount of data. We do this by offering strategic business integration solutions based on our B2B integration platform and expertise.
We make complicated IT structures smarter and more efficient, and transform difficult problems into simple solutions. In short — we turn data into profit!
"Companies that work professionally with their data are the biggest winners. Business integration solutions has an even more important role to play in the future"
Read an interview with iCore CEO Mikael Boqvist here.
"The timing couldn’t have been worse when Mikael Boquist, Thomas Madsen, and Håkan Holm founded iCore Solutions in January 2001. The dot-com bubble had burst, and the economy and trust in IT consultants were at an all-time low."
Read the story of iCore.
iCore was founded in the year 2000 by a group of friends from Strålfors System. Our company has grown organically over the years, and today we employ more than 50 people and have offices in Göteborg, Stockholm and London. We are a Nordic leader in integration, with experience from more than 2000 projects in 30 countries. We reach the market through our own organization, as well as a professional partnership network.
We are self-financed and profitable, and have been awarded the highest credit rating (AAA) by several credit-ranking institutes.
Our core values define us as a company and as individuals. They help us successfully manage our business, our relationships with customers and partners, and define the way we collaborate and communicate. Our core values are:
- We keep our promises.
- We make things happen.
- We act with integrity and respect.
- We strive to always exceed our clients' expectations.
- We let our clients define the terms of success, and use our products and solutions to help them reach their goals.
- We are results-oriented — we get the job done.
- We are driven by forward-thinking and creativity - innovation is the key to our success.
- We work continuously to develop our culture and attitudes.
- We are not afraid to challenge ruling paradigms.