iCore Integration Suite v4.2.5 is out now!
iCIS v4.2.5 is now available for everyone running the on-premise (local) version of iCIS. This release includes all the functionality in iCIS Cloud from v4.2.0 to v4.2.5, including:
- Improved user management, including support for authentication with OIDC (for system login), user groups and new user permissions.
- Component definition locks - Useful when you want to avoid multiple users making simultaneous changes to the same Component definition.
- Support for AS2 has been re-worked to better comply with the specification for EDIINT. AS2-related Workflow activities now support multiple attachments.
- All dates and times in iCIS are now stored in the Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) format. This simplifies, among other things, time indications and troubleshooting when running clustered iCore systems.
- Database management has been improved and can now handle even higher volumes.
To download the software, visit iCore Tech.