Update: Important information regarding communication with MS Office 365 / Exchange online
We have recently released a new version of iCore Integration Suite that includes support for Microsoft Modern Authentication in mail clients. You need to install the update and make changes to your integration flows well in advance of October 2022.
For security reasons, Microsoft removes the option to use "basic authentication" to authenticate with Office 365 / Exchange online. Instead, all users must use "modern authentication", a more secure method which is based on an Oauth 2.0 flow that uses certificates and client secrets.
What do you need to do?
You need to do the following (before the deadline in October):
- Configure permissions to send and receive mail in the application where authentication is performed (for example Azure AD).
- Download and install the new version of iCIS.
- Manually make changes to all Component definitions that include activities and objects that communicate with Office 365.
- We have published updates to the Common, Reporting and GFC (file communication) packages that are affected by the change. You need to install the packages and also make manual changes to the Component definitions, in the same way as in the point above.
- iCIS v.4.3.0 download page (requires login on iCore Tech).
- Packages for iCIS v4 download page (requires login on iCore Tech).
- What's new - iCIS On-Prem v4.3.0
Do you have questions?
If you are unsure of how to proceed, contact our service center.