Are you a business manager who wants to broaden your knowledge on how digital strategies can impact the core of your company? Or a CIO struggling with application integration, architecture and technical debt? Are you a developer who wants to learn how to quickly design, develop and deploy versatile integration solutions?
Contact iCore and we will set up onsite training and/or workshops to match your needs. You can also sign up for scheduled training in Göteborg, Stockholm and London.
We offer on-site training and workshops for customers and partners upon request. Below are some examples of training packages we can put together:
- Digital business development for management teams. Learn how to properly analyze your data, reduce time-to-market, speed up enterprise development and become more profitable.
- Sales training for iCore partners. Give us some time with your sales reps and we will educate them about the business opportunities in the exciting, booming world of integration and digitalization.
- Customized training for integration designers and developers based on our scheduled training programs (see below). You get a training package tailored to your company’s competence needs and business goals.
Contact us for more information about on-site training.
Jumpstart your career as an iCore developer, or enhance your existing skills by attending one of our training programs. Join other participants for a couple of intense days of integration crunching under supervision by a seasoned iCore integration specialist.
You will develop new skills, get valuable insights, and hopefully have some fun along the way. Take the opportunity to engage with other students and learn from their experiences! We will provide you with the foundation you need to make the most out of your iCore investment and learn how to develop solutions that generate true business value.
We currently offer the following courses at our offices in Göteborg, Stockholm and London:
Integration Designer (4 days)
The main purpose of the course is to teach you how to design and implement integration solutions based on the iCore integration methodology and the tools available in iCore Integration Suite (iCIS). You will start with a basic integration scenario and implement it in iCIS. Through a number of exercises, you will learn how to modify the solution as the scope expands and the business requirements change.
The course contains:
- An introduction to iCore Integration Suite, iCore Administrator and the iCore integration methodology. Learn about the technical architecture of iCore Process Server — the "engine" running it all.
- A review of basic concepts in iCIS, such as Component definitions and configurations, Events, and Nodes.
- Comprehensive exercises – design and implement an integration solution using Adapterflows, Scripts, and ESB routing. Learn how to make use of the powerful track and trace features in iCIS, and how to use packaged functionality to save development time. Learn how to consume a Web service and set up iCore Invoke to trigger external events. Familiarize yourself with the iCore Web Administrator which lets you access your iCore systems through a browser.
The course is recommended for:
- Administrators and operative staff
- IT architects
Advanced Developer (3 days)
Note: This course requires that you have attended the Integration Designer course. We also recommend that you have basic knowledge of XML, XML schemas and the Microsoft .Net framework.
The Advanced Developer course teaches you to create Scripts and Workflows that implement process flows tailored to your company's business requirements. For example, you will learn how to:
- Create and execute a standard iCore Script.
- Create a Script to parse the contents of an XML file, and write some of the contents to the iCore log.
- Use the iCore Code Generation Tool to create a Script which can translate an XML file to an intermediate format.
- Create a structure definition Script that can be used to parse flat files.
- Enrich a message with data from various sources (Ex: a business partner or a product database).
- Use the Workflow Designer tool to create and edit Workflows, as well as combining Workflow features with basic configuration, development and code generation.
The course is recommended for: