The Advanced Developer course teaches you to create advanced integration logic built on Workflows and Web APIs.
Note: Attending this course requires that you have previously completed the Integration Designer and Developer courses, and that you have basic knowledge of XML, XML schemas, and the Microsoft .Net framework.
You will learn how to:
- Use the Workflow Designer tool to create and edit Workflows, as well as combining Workflow features with basic configuration, development and code generation.
- Learn how to use Web APIs to quickly and easily set up integration flows towards the latest web platforms.
- Use our recommended system setup and system naming conventions, including packages, service, authentication and database settings (iCore Implementation guidelines)
- Import and export iCore entities.
- Apply naming conventions for Script variables and objects, Nodes and Node filters.
Duration: 2 days
The course is recommended for:
- Systems analysts
- IT architects
Advanced Developer training, spring 2021
|Göteborg||08||2021-02-23 -> 2021-02-24||Sign up now!|
|Stockholm||16||2021-04-21 -> 2021-04-22||Sign up now!|
|Göteborg||23||2021-06-08 -> 2021-06-09||Sign up now!|
|London||24||2021-06-17 -> 2021-06-18||Sign up now!|