The Developer course teaches you to create Scripts and Workflows that implement process flows tailored to your company's business requirements.
Note: Attending this course requires that you have previously completed the Integration Designer course, and that you have basic knowledge of XML, XML schemas, and the Microsoft .Net framework.
You will learn how to:
- Create and execute a standard iCore Script.
- Create a Script to parse the contents of an XML file, and write some of the contents to the iCore log.
- Use the iCore Code Generation Tool to create a Script which can translate an XML file to an intermediate format.
- Create a structure definition Script that can be used to parse flat files.
- Enrich a message with data from various sources (for example, a business partner or a product database)
Duration: 3 days
- Systems Analysts
- IT architects
Developer training, spring 2021
|Göteborg||10||2021-03-07 -> 2021-03-11||Sign up now!|
|Stockholm||15||2021-04-13 -> 2021-04-15||Sign up now!|
|Göteborg||21||2021-05-25 -> 2021-05-27||Sign up now!|
|London||24||2021-06-14 -> 2021-06-16||Sign up now!|