Technical requirements for iCIS v3.xx
This section contains the complete technical requirements for iCore Integration Suite v3.xx.
For a non time-critical iCore system (typically B2B) and supporting file data server and SQL server installed on local server:
- Internal memory: minimum 6 GB
- Hard disk drive: minimum 70 GB
For a non time-critical iCore system (typically B2B) and supporting file data server and SQL server installed on another server:
- Internal memory: minimum 4 GB
- Hard disk drive: minimum 10 GB
iCIS v3.xx requires the following software:
- Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 10 (x64 in all operating systems).
- If you intend to use iCore Invoke or iCore API web service with default configurations to handle external events, the Windows feature HTTP activation must be enabled (if http binding is used).
- The name of the computer(s) which will run iCore server(s) can be no more than 15 characters in length. This limitation comes from the Windows operating system and Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ).
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later versions.
- Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ) 2.0 (part of the Operating System).
- .Net framework 4.5.1 (required for iCPS 3.00, 3.10 and 3.20). Note: .Net framework requires Internet access during installation.
- .Net framework 4.5.2 (required for iCPS 3.30 or later) Note: .Net framework requires Internet access during installation.
- MS SQL Server 2008 R2 or later. MS-SQL Server 2012 Express Database is included in installation.
- Windows Powershell v3.0 or later (required for iCPS 3.20 or later). If PowerShell is not installed, some functionality will not be available.
- For Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Windows 7 SP1, Powershell v3.0 must be installed (included in Windows Management Framework 3.0)
- For Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8, Powershell v3.0 is included but must be enabled in the OS features section.
- For Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1, Powershell v4.0 is included but must be enabled in the OS features section.
- Windows Powershell v1.0 or later (required for iCPS 3.00, 3.10). If PowerShell is not installed, some functionality will not be available.
- In Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7, Powershell v 2.0 is included. In other Windows versions, Windows Powershell must be installed separately.
- Installing and setting up the Web Administrator site/application (available with iCPS v3.30 and later), requires the following:
- Internet Information Services (IIS) v7.5 or later. If you want to use Windows authentication for the Web Administrator, this feature must be enabled in IIS.
- .NET 4.5.2 with "WCF service with HTTP Activation" installed and enabled.
- Using the Web Administrator client requires:
- Internet Explorer 10.0 (or later)
The following messaging services and drivers are examples of optional software that can be used with iCore Integration Suite.
- WebSphere MQ Client 5.3 + CSD11 or later versions.
- iSeries Client Access ODBC driver version 5R4 or later versions.
- TIBCO EMS
- DB2 Database driver (included in distribution)
- Movex driver (included in distribution)