Event recap: Working Together Conference 2019
On 8-10th of April, the Movex/M3 Working Together Conference took place in Gothenburg where over 400 participants gathered. iCore was there as an exhibitor, speaker and partner to talk about ERPs, integration challenges of the future and the new cloud solution. We caught up with Fredrik Conradsson, our main M3/Movex/Infor expert, to talk about his impressions from event.
Why did iCore attend WTC?
– Suppliers, end-users and partners gathered here with common challenges and goals – they all wish to create an efficient “nervous system” of applications. The conference is unique in having such a strong focus on the ERP area, it was a great platform for iCore to attend.
What was the best part?
– Meeting people in a relaxed and inspiring environment. It was a great place to share experiences and thoughts about the future.
You spoke at a break-out session on the topic The art of building a digital nervous system with customer Bergman & Beving, tell us about it!
– Sara Carlsson, the IT Manager at Bergman & Beving, spoke about how they as a holding company use iCore Integration Suite to connect the applications of the different companies in the group. I was there to provide an “iCore perspective” on their challenges and explain how companies can save time and money with a structured integration plan.
What kind of challenges does Bergman & Beving have?
– Bergman & Beving has a differentiated IT environment with many applications and face challenges in staying attractive to their customers. Sara is very competent and has a natural way of conveying her message, it was a pleasure to host this seminar with her.
Why do iCore attend these kinds of conferences?
– Everyone who participates shares the same questions and challenges, and solutions are created in the meetings between people. This is not the first time we attended WTC, and it won’t be the last!