Nobia: ”iCore lets us focus on the business”
Nobia's desire to focus exclusively on its business led to a collaboration with iCore, which freed up resources for business development. At the same time, the number of repetitive tasks was drastically reduced.
- We wanted to develop our ideas and focus on the business without having to think about how the integration should be set up. iCore takes care of all that for us, says Urban Larsson, IT manager at Nobia.
Nobia is Europe's largest kitchen supplier with 19 brands and a turnover of approximately 14 billion SEK. The company employs 6,000 people and is located in the Nordics, Great Britain, Holland and Austria. Some of their well-known brands include Marbodal and HTH.
- We ship approximately 4,000 assembled cabinets per day from the Tidaholm factory. Since we supply complete kitchens, this also includes appliances such as fridges, ovens, etc.
Production takes place in Tidaholm but will soon be moved to a new factory in Jönköping. 750 people work in the factory and 100 in the marketing company. All orders go through Nobia's business system and iCore's integration platform. A complete order flow system and all inventory transactions are also linked there.
"The integration platform ensures that all systems are in sync. Orders and delivery confirmations go via iCore Cloud and we receive direct information when our partner has picked and delivered. The invoicing is then done automatically."
- iCore acts as a link between Nobia's system and our partner's system. We buy the warehouse management service from a partner and deliver cabinets and components to them. The entire flow from customer order, picking, packaging and transport is managed in 24 hours. Our partner creates shipments via their system and our system handles the warehouse details.
Nobia owns the warehouse and receives all orders while their partners store, pick and transport. Everything is connected via iCore's Cloud solution.
- Our partner wanted to continue working in their system, it was important to them. Thanks to iCore, we were able to solve that. The integration platform ensures that all systems are in sync. Orders and delivery confirmations go via iCore Cloud and we receive direct information when our partner has picked and delivered. The invoicing is then done automatically.
Nobia's starting point has always been to focus on its business and leave the integration to iCore.
- It's a win-win because we can focus on our core business and don't have to worry about integration. iCore's consultants solve that, says Urban Larsson.