Martina wants to contribute with experience
In mid-August, Martina Eliason started in iCore's development department. She has previously worked fifteen years in system development and is now looking forward to contributing her knowledge of new innovative system solutions.
- I am very keen to think one step further so that our products are the best possible for the customer, says Martina Eliason.
Hi Martina, how was your first impression of iCore?
- There are several of us who are new and that has meant that we have been able to help each other and learn together. I felt warmly received right from the start.
You have a long experience in system development, can you tell us a little more about your background?
- In the past, I have worked with CRM and ERP systems and helped customers in various projects. It has been a mixture of new development, management and support. Over the years I have accumulated a relatively large breadth in my profession and I am a person who likes structure and planning. These are some of the experiences I carry with me into the work at iCore.
How did you come to apply to iCore?
- It was a former colleague of mine who advised me to apply here. I got the impression that it was a good bunch, with an innovative product. What attracted me were the high ambitions of the company. The business is constantly growing and developing, which contributes to a positive environment in which I enjoy working.
Over the years I have accumulated a relatively large breadth in my profession and I am a person who likes structure and planning.
Is there something that has been a challenge now in the beginning and how have you dealt with it?
- I have previously worked with developing integrations, however, I have never worked with a similar platform. As a result, there are new techniques and a lot to learn about iCore's integration platform. The more time goes by, the more comfortable I become in my duties. At the same time, I have had helpful colleagues who have always been there, and I am grateful for that.
Is there anything else that is important for you to enjoy the workplace?
- Colleagues are definitely a big and important part of making the workplace pleasant. The fact that we help each other by brainstorming ideas and collaborating is an important part of the process that makes us innovative. Of course, you also have to believe in the product you are working with, which I feel the people who work here really do.